FOR INFECIONS (ANTISEPSIS)
VITAMINA C INYECTABLE, SOLUCIÓN CONTRA EL ESTRÉS OXIDATIVO
In the diseases accompanied by oxidative stress, it is conditioned that the success of the therapeutic plasmatic concentration of Ascorbate in millimole doses, can be obtained by an intravenous infusion.
The infusion with vitamin C as treatment against oxidative stress can reach high plasmatic levels (> 2,38 mmol after the infusion of 11,2 grams of Ascorbate Acid). The average life in the plasma ó Ascorbate by infusion of 11,2 gr in healthy subjects is of approx. 1,5 hours.
The ascorbate is metabolized in the kidney, it becomes partly on inactive components that are excreted in the urine. The umbral of kidney elimination is of 14 micrograms / ml. When the level of Ascorbate in the plasma overcomes this umbral, the urinary excretion starts. (DiPiro, 2001). The infusion of high doses of vitamin C are well tolerated both in the acute treatment and the long term.
The vitamins are exhausted during sepsis, causing an augmentation in the consumption of vitamin C:
- ⦁ The levels of vitamin C invariably drop during sepsis, sometimes lowering below the level of detection. The efficiency of vitamin C is correlated with the multisystemic failures and the death. (Wilson 2009).
- The levels of vitamin C invariably drop during sepsis, sometimes lowering below the level of detection. The efficiency of vitamin C is correlated with the multisystemic failures and the death. (Wilson 2009).
- The deficiency of Vitamin C causes scurvy. Vitamin C is important for keeping the endothelial barriers, like noted edema and the scurvy.
- The vitamin C is important for the maintenance of the endothelial barriers, like the edema noted in the scurvy. The vitamin C also requires for the synthesis of catecholamine and cortisol, thus the deficiency causes the failure in the nervous simpatico system.
- The septic patients are invariably deficient in Vitamin C.
- The deficiencies in the vitamin C could explain the anomalies observed in the sepsis.
- Injectable vitamin C has an excellent record of security, proved during decades of experimentation and clinical experience.
- Currently there has been suggested that in case ó bacterial infections, vitamin C must be used in conjunction with the appropriate antibiotic.
- The effect is synergic with the antibiotics, and apparently, they increase its spectra. The incidence of allergic reactions to penicillin in saturated patients with vitamin C is practically zero.
ASK FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
To request an appointment, please fill out the following form. We will be in contact with the dates and dates of appointments. We look forward to your presence!